120W 12V Mono Foldable Solar Panel Camping Battery Charge
This is complete kit which you can to connect it to the battery directly.
Suitable for outdoor travel,camping,RV,cabin and other 12V DC loads.
- Adjustable, Corrosion-Resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity.
- Folded size: 31x20x2.8 inches. Ideal output: 500 Watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- Compatible with gel, sealed, Lithium, and flooded batteries. Charge controller with LCD display
for displaying operating Information and data
- 20A built-in 5-stage Solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing Fire risk
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards
- 1pc 120W foldable monocrystalline solar panel
- 1pc 20A PWM solar charge controller(had installed behind panel)
- 1set adjustable aluminium stand, handle and latches
- 1pair 10ft (3m) cables (had installed behind panel)
- 1pair 30A battery clips (had installed on cable)
- 1pc junction box (had installed behind panel)
- 2pcs 10A10 diode (had installed in J-box)
- High efficiency monocrystalline solar cells
- Standard 130W junction box with ultra reliable bypass diodes
- Module with sturdy aluminum frame to withstand wind loads
- ECO-WORTHY 15A Controller with charging LED indicator
- Excellent performance in harsh weather
- Suitcase design,easy for folding up and carrying
- Waterproof design,suitable for outdoor use
Solar Panel Details
|Open circuit voltage (Voc)||21.6V|
|Max power voltage (Vpm)||18V|
|Short circuit current (Isc)||6.2A|
|Max power current (Ipm)||5.64A|
|Solar cell materials||Monocrystalline|
|Life-span||90% with in 10 years 80 with in 25 years|
How to use the panel
Step 1. Unfold the solar panel, expose the solar panel to south inclination angle from 15-30 degree.
Step 2. Connect the appliance to the load terminal of the connector.
Step 3. Clamp red and black alligator clips to positive and negative ends of the battery respectively.
Please follow and like us: