– Infrared Motion Trigger Digital Trail Camera with three mode: camera, video, camera+video.
– Captures high quality pictures and records HD video clips 1080P, It can be triggered at once by any movement of human (or animals), take 16MP photo and 1080P video by infrared sensor.
– Store pictures / videos in 32GB TF card. (NOT included).
– Date, time, temperature and moon phrase stamp on each picture. Sending picture via 2G GSM MMS or GPRS; Four bands: 850/900/1800/1900MHZ.
–Russia, Danish, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Portuguese,Swedish, Italian, Finnish and Polish supported.
Image Sensor:8 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
Memory:TF Card to 32GB(NOT INCLUDED)
IR-cut:Full Automatic IR Filter
PIR Detect Angle:120 Degrees
Night Vision Range:65ft/20meters
IR LED:24 IR LEDs
PIR Distance:65ft/20 meters
PIR delay:1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)
Selectable Image Resolution:Yes
Multiple Photo on one detection:Yes
Password Security:4 digital PIN code
Frequency Bands:2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
GPRS transmission:Data transfer by email
MMS to phone:1-4 phone number
MMS to e-mail:1-4 email address
Standby power consumption:0.2mA
Max Standby time:6Months (8X AA)
Interface port:USB 2.0; TF Card Holder; 9V DC External
Working temperature:-30 ~+70℃
Power: 8×AA battery(NOT INCLUDED)
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly
1 X Digital Camera
1 X Wireless Remote Control
1 X USB Cable
1 X Antenna
1 X Belt(random color)
1 X CD
1 X Manual
1 x Stent