Be closer to the stars!
With this roof rack tent you are even closer to the stars when camping.
You can now sleep everywhere your vehicle goes.
You never have to sleep in a normal floor tent on the hard and wet floor again.
Because you can now sleep on the roof of your car, the cold from the ground no longer comes through to you.
Another advantage over a normal tent is that a roof rack tent can be set up very quickly. You can set it up on your own in just a few minutes.
The roof rack tent has a very high-quality finish and offers enough space for 2-3 people.
The floor of this roof rack tent is very stable, so even heavier people can sleep in the tent without any problems.
When folded, the tent is very small. Due to the aerodynamic shape, wind noise is also extremely reduced.
You can drive higher speeds on the highway with this roof rack tent without any problems.
The walls and the floor are very well made.
All the necessary materials for assembly are of course included!
Hydraulic struts open quickly and easily
Equipped with 4 hydraulic struts, it can be opened quickly, and the stainless steel lock can be retracted easily, and it is easier on the way.
Applicable season: spring, summer, autumn and winter
Net weight: 50-60KG
Tent structure: 3 seconds to open hydraulic struts
Shell material: FRP + carbon fiber
Tent pad material: high elastic sponge
Support rod: hydraulic stainless steel
Closed buckle: stainless steel waterproof buckle
Closed size: A: 125CM X 210 CM X 25CM
B:140CM X205CM X 30CM
Opening and closing size: A: 125CM X 210 CM X 100CM
B: 140CM X205CM X 100CM
Attached accessories: telescopic ladder, sponge cushion, camping lamp, sunshade screen brace, thick brace.
Precautions during use:
1. Please pay attention to whether it affects the opening of the rear door of the vehicle when loading the roof tent;
2. Do not use in typhoons and strong winds above level 5;
3. Do not exceed the maximum load;
4. Do not enter the automatic car washing room to wash the car after loading the roof tent;
5. Do not open the roof tent for use on a steeply inclined road or when the car is not stopped;
6. Pay attention to the safety of children on the roof tent, especially up and down the ladder, try to avoid children on the roof alone, so as to avoid the danger of falling;
7. Please lock the roof tent when driving, and pay attention to the height of the roof after loading the roof tent.