– 120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, support 20MP / 16MP / 12MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals. The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
– IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound. 44pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 1.1s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken. The camera can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
– IPX65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering. Support SD card (up to 32GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included). Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
Image Sensor: 20 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
Memory: SD Card to 32GB(not included)
Lens: F=3.1; FOV=120 °
Display: 2.0 inch TFT
PIR Detect Range: 120 Degree
Night Vision Distance: 65ft/20meters
IR LED: 44pcs Infared LEDs
PIR Distance: 65ft/20 meters
Trigger Speed: 0.3second
PIR Interva: 1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)
Image Resolution: 16MP/12MP/8MP
Frequency Bands: 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Remote Control: SMS
GPRS transmission: Data transfer by email
MMS to phone: 1-4 phone number
MMS to e-mail: 1-4 email address
Video Resolution: 1080P/720P/VGA
File Format: JPEG/AVI
Date Time Imprint: Yes
Moon Phase Imprint: Yes
ISO Exposur: Auto/100/200/400
Password Security: 4 digital PIN code
Stand-by current: 0.1mA
Stand-by time: 6Months
Interface: SD Card; 6V/1A External
Fix Method: Belt, Tripod mount
Motion Detection: Low/Medium/High
Operation Temperature: -20 ~70℃(-4~158℉)
Power: 8×AA batteries(not included)
Note: – Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
1 x Trail Camera
1 x Card reader
1 x Antenna
1 x Strap(random color)
1 x User manual
1 x CD
1 x Clip
1 x Belt